Wednesday 2 October 2013

My Favourite Superheroes Cartoons

I feel really pity on today's kids watching cartoon. Because today's kids don’t get to watch them.

Mickey Mouse and friends 
Early morning without even brushing my teeth I switch on the Television.


Feeling of being in that world is all together different.

Popeye the sailor man one of the best cartoons ever made. "I am Popeye the sailor man (pee pee) I am Popeye the sailor man, I am on to the spinach I am Popeye the sailor man (pee peeeeeeeh)"







He man and the maters of Universe By the power of gray-skull.










Dragon ball Z.
One of the most inspiring cartoons.
I can still watch it at a stretch.








The Batman series
Handsome, wealthy man I always wanted to be like him.
And save Gotham city.







Super Man.
Many have come and gone but cannot match the superman I know










Up, up and away, here comes the spider man.
All time favorite is Tom and Jerry though not super heroes but unlike them the best stress reveler than our girlfriends.








Reviewing these characters again is a blast of fun, as they came to life. Imitating them was a madness of fun.

All Superpowers coming together like a family. They might save the world.





No comments:

Post a Comment